Redcavalier1001Redcavalier1001

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Funny

That was pretty funny, I personally enjoyed up to the Sonic Adventure games, after that I was like what is going on?! Pretty decent animation, and the only thing that really bothered me was how lumpy sonic's head was. I would suggest using a reference next time, but other than that, good work!

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

Awesome!

This was awesome! The animation and character designs are beautiful! I really like your style. The only complaint I have is that the taxi cab driver/ninja guy's voice is really monotone. I know that's his character but it just seemed flatter than usual in this one. Other than that minor detail, I loved it! I can't wait to see the next one!

Lady Noir Lady Noir

Overall, Good stuff

Nice job everybody! Each one had a few flaws here and there, but the one thing I think they all did well was the storytelling. Keep up the good work! (And it never hurts to spell check stuff)

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Awesome!

This was very very helpful. I've played around a little bit in GIMP and I just got a tablet a few months ago. And have been overwhelmed with all of the stuff. But this helped give me a better overall view. If that makes sense. Haha. And then when I saw that you were using a KH piece, I was like yes! It looks awesome! I'll be sure to watch you on DA as well. Awesome tutorial! :)

Wavechan responds:

Thankyou very much :)

RPG Maker 2k Poster RPG Maker 2k Poster

Sweet!

Never played the game myself, but this is awesome. Really digging the purple demon at the top. Excellent use of color man! Keep it up!

JinnDEvil responds:

You may want to see the video WIP, then:

Theyoungestyoungoftheyuyoung. Theyoungestyoungoftheyuyoung.

Nice!

Looks great! Usually I'm not a big fan of collaged stuff like this, but you did an excellent job of making it blend nicely. It's seamless, it feels like it's supposed to be there, and not forced. Like most others do. Awesome job! The only thing that bothered me was at first the deepest red in the rosy-ness of her cheeks kinda read like zits to me because it was so much darker than the reds around it. But other than that, again, this is awesome! Keep up the good work! :)

Superdorx Superdorx

Awesome!

These are awesome man! Love the expressions on 'em!

Pillowmint responds: