Redcavalier1001Redcavalier1001

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 44 art Reviews

RPG Maker 2k Poster RPG Maker 2k Poster

Sweet!

Never played the game myself, but this is awesome. Really digging the purple demon at the top. Excellent use of color man! Keep it up!

JinnDEvil responds:

You may want to see the video WIP, then:

Theyoungestyoungoftheyuyoung. Theyoungestyoungoftheyuyoung.

Nice!

Looks great! Usually I'm not a big fan of collaged stuff like this, but you did an excellent job of making it blend nicely. It's seamless, it feels like it's supposed to be there, and not forced. Like most others do. Awesome job! The only thing that bothered me was at first the deepest red in the rosy-ness of her cheeks kinda read like zits to me because it was so much darker than the reds around it. But other than that, again, this is awesome! Keep up the good work! :)

Superdorx Superdorx

Awesome!

These are awesome man! Love the expressions on 'em!

Pillowmint responds:

Thanks man

Future Woman Future Woman

Sweet!

This is awesome man! And very Tron-esque. And I agree with you about the heavy black line art detracting from it a bit. Only slightly though, I think thinning it up a bit will make the girl blend in a bit better. But if you wanna keep it like this too, well, it'll still look pretty awesome! Keep up the awesome work man!

Vonschlippe responds:

I'm always dissappointed by my own lineart >_< It seems to get in the way of my coloring, somehow. I am currently experimenting with very, very thin lineart. We'll see where that brings me!

Merman Merman

Awesome

This is awesome man! I like how it not's what you expect a Merman to look like. Since I think everyone thinks Little Mermaid when Mer-anything is said. Also, my favorite part has to be his feet, they're awesome and fin-like, but also kinda creepy. Nice work! Looking forward to seeing more from ya!

First Text color and rogue skt First Text color and rogue skt

Interesting

It's pretty cool, I like the cartoony style, kinda reminds me of Viewtiful Joe a bit. Does the blonde guy transform into the armored guy? Even if he doesn't, this is pretty sweet, keep it up the good work! I'd like to see more about this character! :)

DreeH responds:

Yes he do haha thanks, i did it in the same style as viewtiful joe and another animation called Zblu cops , a character named Turbo Justice ( look for it in youtube I recomend) it's not the final version and I didn't maje it for real cause my scanner it's broke -.-" also the Armor it's not finished yet i din't think about colors and other things , if you have any idea you can say xD

Lil' Deathwing Lil' Deathwing

Cute yet deadly

Man, this is awesome! I'm a big fan of your color choices for this one, along with the linework. I'm trying to think of some way to critique it and help you out, but it's just so awesome lookin! I guess the only suggestion I have is tighten up the colors a bit, but that's your call. Keep up the good work man!

Tuition Tuition

Oh the joy of giving tons of money away to college

Haha, love the humor in this! Also, I think you did an excellent job with the composition of the frames and the characters expressions.

Unfounded rage Unfounded rage

Awesome

This is great man! I love the colors, textures, perspective, it's all excellent! Keep it up! Can't wait to see more from ya!

Impkid responds:

You will!, thanx for the review!

Ayane Vanhite Ayane Vanhite

Female Anime Wolverine?

Haha just messing with ya I like the claws, they're pretty sweet. Also I'm a big fan of the color choice for the most part, but I kinda wish there was a little more contrast in the piece. But other than that, good work! Keep it up!

WildArch responds:

Thanks for the comment :) I'm still learning but I shall look into more contrast details in my future arts.