Redcavalier1001Redcavalier1001

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Funny

That was pretty funny, I personally enjoyed up to the Sonic Adventure games, after that I was like what is going on?! Pretty decent animation, and the only thing that really bothered me was how lumpy sonic's head was. I would suggest using a reference next time, but other than that, good work!

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

Awesome!

This was awesome! The animation and character designs are beautiful! I really like your style. The only complaint I have is that the taxi cab driver/ninja guy's voice is really monotone. I know that's his character but it just seemed flatter than usual in this one. Other than that minor detail, I loved it! I can't wait to see the next one!

Lady Noir Lady Noir

Overall, Good stuff

Nice job everybody! Each one had a few flaws here and there, but the one thing I think they all did well was the storytelling. Keep up the good work! (And it never hurts to spell check stuff)

Suramongo Suramongo

Fluid, yet lumpy

I definitely enjoyed watching it, you made all of your characters very fluid and the action was very very entertaining. I also liked all the textures you used, and the beautiful were very nice as well. Kinda had a painterly feel to them, and I liked that. The big thing that bothered me though was their bodies were kinda lumpy looking. Like there's one shot of the bald guy's head and it looks really strange. Other than that the anatomy issues, this was great! Keep on animating! Can't wait to see your next one!

Super Smash Super Smash

Very nice

Ok, any complaints I had you took care of in your disclaimer. So I there are none. I thought you did an excellent job at animating this! So fast paced and smooth, also, you did a good job at it to where it didn't get so fast paced you didn't know what was going on. Also, I really liked the background. So all in all, excellent job! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more from ya!

Super Paper Robot Super Paper Robot

Good start

I have to say, that was pretty awesome. I can imagine putting that together was kind of pain. but I loved the style. And I don't wanna sound like everyone but more would've been great. Guess we'll all just have to wait for the next one huh? I'm definitely lookin forward to it. And the music fit perfectly. Not much else to say but, great job!

Megaman Versus Zero Megaman Versus Zero

Nice

Definitely enjoyed it, I think you did a good job showing off your artistic style. The thing you did best was adding that sense of speed with the motion. And the only thing I recommend you work on is that some of the characters bodies looked funny from time to time. Like out of proportion maybe. And finally, maybe it was just me but Zero's sword seemed kinda short. But all in all, awesome job! Keep it up! Definitely looking forward to seeing more from you

The Last Degree The Last Degree

Can't Wait to See More!

I can see there are semblances of your anime style left which is fine. I'm actually working on doing the same thing as you in my art and trying to get away from it. Anyways, I was afraid this would turn into fooly cooly when the kid had a bump on his head. And the demons with the masks reminded me of the hollows from bleach. But it wasn't predictable like I was expecting which was nice. And yeah, kinda depressed that was it, but its a great starting point. Can't wait to see more!

Bubbowrap responds:

Yeah, it's hard to ditch anime in one shot, and there'll probably always be anime influences in our work.

Funnily enough, I also thought of FLCL and Bleach when I was animating! The only reason I didn't change it was because of time issues :P

Thanks for the review!

Schmooper-Schmeroes Schmooper-Schmeroes

Not bad not bad

Kind of a cute idea with the super animals, I liked it for the most part. Kind of had a weird feel which was alright. And I think the weirdest part about it was the wobbly animation which I'm assuming you did for the "feel" of the animation. Which worked excellently. And it fit very well with the music. Well now that i'm done rambling it was a nice short and sweet animation good work and keep on animating!

TheBoogley responds:

okay, I will. But only because you told me to! :)

Exile Preliminary Rem Exile Preliminary Rem

Getting there

Not amazing, but it was good and I enjoyed it. You're starting and getting there. I'm lookin forward to the chapters to see how the story unravels. Keep up the great work! I definitely liked your fight scenes a lot, I think once you work on your animation skills some more they will be mind blowing!